<$BlogRSDURL$>
:: sensei nitsuga :: nitsuga.blogspot.com

jueves, noviembre 27, 2003

*DEEP THOUGHTS*
( by Jack Handey )

I scrambled to the top of the precipice where Nick was waiting.
"That was fun," I said.
"You bet it was," said Nick.
"Let's climb higher."
"No," I said. "I think we should be heading back now."
"We have time," Nick insisted.

I said we didn't, and Nick said we did.
We argued back and forth like that for about 20 minutes, then finally decided to head back.
I didn't say it was an interesting story.





Ruinas de lo que alguna vez supo ser un blog.

:: ARCHIVOS ::
:: BLOG-O-TEQUE ::
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
:: SITIOS COPETS :: 
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+

:: ENTRÁ YA! ::



:: PUBLICIDÁ

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Firefox

:: RELIGIÓN


:: BANNERS (?)

que se sepa!

2005 | *sensei nitsuga*